I disagree that honorable deeds justify the need for evil doings because there are always a better choice other than evil. I think people could still make ends meet in achieving and receiving what they need without having to commit a crime or sin. In choosing those choices, I think people not only grow a false sense of justice, but also can come to forget their original goal from the consequences of their misdoings.
Tuesday, February 24, 2015
EVILLLLL ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ
People can come up with excuses for everything or somehow purposely make an "accident" to occur, but evil, even for the most noble outcomes, should never be honored and considered just. Everyone will come to the crossroads between choices and understanding the difference between right and wrong becomes an even bigger problem than the decision itself. There are also times where the situation can cloud our sense of reality and morality. In Macbeth, the idea of becoming king sounds worth killing several people, but to a sane person would know that doesn't sound right. Even if our intentions are sincere and to better another person, I think that there is always a much less immoral way to get what you need.
Concerning what we want, we like to make up elaborate and detailed reasons as to why the thing should be considered a 'need'. We try to give semi-concrete importance to the item to persuade our parents to give it to us or to even convince ourselves to get it. We reason that the thing will provide happiness and satisfaction, but the idea of having clouds our better judgment. For Macbeth and his wife, they believed that by becoming the leaders of the country and killing off conspirators, their lineage will be kings for generations. Considering the meaning of "evil means honor justifiable ends," I don't think that even if the intentions of a deed are for good, committing a crime or ignorantly misunderstanding that your actions don't affect others, should justify reasons of doing evil.
I disagree that honorable deeds justify the need for evil doings because there are always a better choice other than evil. I think people could still make ends meet in achieving and receiving what they need without having to commit a crime or sin. In choosing those choices, I think people not only grow a false sense of justice, but also can come to forget their original goal from the consequences of their misdoings.
I disagree that honorable deeds justify the need for evil doings because there are always a better choice other than evil. I think people could still make ends meet in achieving and receiving what they need without having to commit a crime or sin. In choosing those choices, I think people not only grow a false sense of justice, but also can come to forget their original goal from the consequences of their misdoings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment